Find out why companies, such as Interserve and Vinci Facilities, use us as their preferred Work & Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Partner.
To win and keep the business, in-house service departments and Facilities Management outsourcers alike must offer their customers two key assurances - cost control and service improvement. Balancing those two competing pressures is key to survival. The pressure to reduce costs and improve efficiency is crucial to win contracts and operate profitably, whilst the pressure to show improved service and response levels is vital to retain contracts.
Our team has been integral to some of the UK's highest profile EAM contracts and has extensive experience in this challenging multi-tiered environment. We understand that service providers need to focus every part of their business on reducing costs, whilst improving productivity and service.
Maximo Service Provider
At Vetasi, we specialise in implementing a single EAM solution using Maximo Service Provider, which is designed specifically for FM Service Providers with multiple service contracts and different clients over multiple sites.
This industry leading solution helps reduce costs for service providers by providing multi-customer functionality from a single installed platform. All data is segregated by customer, each with a unique login to provide complete security.
Maximo Service Provider can be used to generate customer agreements and rules to deﬁne key service KPIs and pricing. Furthermore, the integrated billing function is compatible with all major accounting systems and assists with contracts and warranty job plans, as well as organising billing into chargeable and non-chargeable categories, with multi-language and currency options.
Our EAM solutions provide enhanced visibility and control of assets, along with a host of other benefits:
- Improved Asset Performance - tracking asset details, location, work and cost history;
- More informed decisions and a faster response to market changes;
- Reduced operating costs and improve efficiency;
- Reduced non-revenue-generating time of employees;
- Ensures required performance levels are met;
- Minimised risk of business disruptions and performance penalties;
- Reduced revenue deferred due to work in progress;
- Allows companies to service more clients with same staffing levels;
- Better understanding of your costs in order to price more competitively;
- Increased customer satisfaction for competitive advantage;
- Increased business generation with existing customer base;
- Wins contracts for additional value-added services;
- ‘Out of the box’ functionality shortens implementation times and reduces project costs;
- The advanced functionality of a bespoke product, but at a much lower price point;
- Provides a natural alignment with the international ISO 55000 standard for asset management.
For information about our EAM solutions for the Facilities Management/Service Provider sector, please fill out an enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch.