Find out why organisations, such as Tube Lines and Heathrow Airport, use us as their preferred Asset Management Partner.
Faced with the competitive pressures of globalisation, regulatory pressures from Government compliance, and increasing customer demand for extended services, transportation companies have to build economies of scale, maximise the return from their resources and differentiate themselves from competitors through innovation and customer service. Additionally, the management of transportation assets has become increasingly complex due to advances in technology, changes in security, heightened competition and rising costs, which requires a stronger focus on strategic asset management.
Effective asset management and streamlined business operations are key to successful and renewed rail franchises and contracts. Our team has been integral to some of the UK's highest profile EAM projects and has extensive experience in all the major transport sectors, such as fleet, aviation, rail and shipping (including stationary plant, mobile, point and linear assets).
By tailoring solutions to the standards, processes and challenges of the transportation industry, whilst including specific tools and processes for different sectors, we can help your organisation achieve operational excellence.
Maximo for Transportation
Our team specialises in working with organisations to implement a single EAM solution for maintaining all transportation asset types. IBM Maximo for Transportation is a market leading solution, which contains a number of elements specifically designed for the transportation industry, including:
- Modelling of transportation asset structures and maintenance regimes;
- Industry specific capabilities to support transportation business requirements, such as Campaigns, Industry Codes, Fuel and Meter Integration, Labour Certifications, Maintenance Alerts, Meter History and Warranty Recovery.
- Built-in industry best practices to improve asset productivity.
We have used this solution extensively in implementations for East Coast Mainline, Heathrow, and Nexus.
Our EAM solutions givetransportation companies enhanced visibility and control of their assets, along with a host of other benefits:
- A market leading solution that addresses the service level agreements, integration, process management and reporting standards set by the regulators;
- Optimises asset performance and tracking to help you improve availability and lower the cost of acquisition, maintenance and disposal;
- Controls costs and complexity;
- Gives visibility into multiple supply chains and provides logistics services on a global scale;
- Builds business process design for work management;
- Minimises risk of business disruptions and performance penalties;
- Enhances customer service, with reduced risk of regulatory penalties;
- Real-time reporting and GIS integration for mobile workforces;
- More sophisticated data, which enables better decision making and a faster response to business/industry changes;
- ‘Out of the box’ functionality shortens implementation times and reduces project costs;
- The advanced functionality of a bespoke product, but at a much lower price point;
- Provides a natural alignment with the international ISO 55000 standard for asset management.
For information about our EAM solutions for the Transportation sector, please fill out an enquiry form and a member of our sales team will be in touch.