Find out why companies, such as South East Water and Scotia Gas Networks, use us as their preferred Asset Management Partner.
Utility companies need to optimise asset reliability and adapt to rapid market changes. They also face high capital costs to furnish upgrades to infrastructure and production assets. Operational efficiency and increased flexibility are key to helping these organisations respond to new market changes and demands, improve cost effectiveness and respond to changing regulatory, safety and security requirements.
Our team has been integral to some of the UK's highest profile EAM projects and has an in-depth understanding of this highly regulated environment. By tailoring our solutions to the standards, processes and challenges of the utilities industry, whilst including specific tools and processes for different sectors, we can help your organisation achieve operational excellence.
Maximo for Utilities
Our team specialises in working with utilities companies to implement a single EAM solution to maintain their assets across all asset classes. IBM Maximo for Utilities is an industry leading solution that contains a number of elements specifically designed for the utilities industry, including:
- Compatible Unit Estimating
- Spatial Integration
- Crew working
In addition to these standard features, we have included a number of key configurations using our experience of water industry implementations, which include:
- Meter Management
- Enhanced Mobile Work Management
- Regulatory Reporting Templates
- Appointments Management
- Highways Noticing
The addition of these features to the standard Maximo Utilities Industry solution means that it can be used straight 'out of the box'.
Our EAM solutions give utilities companies enhanced visibility and control of their assets, along with a host of other benefits:
- A market leading solution that addresses the service level agreements, integration, process management and reporting standards set by the regulators;
- Optimises asset performance and tracking to help you improve availability and lower the cost of acquisition, maintenance and disposal;
- Controls costs and complexity;
- Minimises risk of business disruptions and performance penalties;
- Enhances customer service, with reduced risk of regulatory penalities;
- Real-time reporting and GIS integration for mobile workforces;
- More sophisticated data which allows for better decision making and a faster response to business/industry changes;
- Provides a natural alignment with the international ISO 55000 standard for asset management;
- ‘Out of the box’ functionality shortens implementation times and reduces project costs;
- The advanced functionality of a bespoke product, but at a much lower price point.
For information about our EAM solutions for the utilities sector, please fill out an enquiry form and a member of our sales team will be in touch.