- About Vetasi
- Service offerings
- Business Consulting
- Implementation Services
- Maximo Performance Verification
- Maximo Training Courses
- Cloud Solutions
- IBM Maximo for EAM
- IBM Maximo Adapter for Microsoft Project
- IBM Maximo Adapter for Primavera
- IBM Maximo Calibration
- IBM Maximo Everyplace
- Maximo Enterprise Adapter
- Maximo Field Control
- Maximo Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager
- Maximo Industry Solutions
- Maximo Linear Asset Manager
- Maximo SLA Manager
- Maximo® Spatial Asset Management
- Tivoli Maximo Asset Management for IT
- IBM TRIRIGA for IWMS
- CiM - Visual Planning and Scheduling Solutions
- Reflective Solutions - Performance Testing & Monitoring
- Pervasive Data Integration
- IBM Maximo for EAM
- VARM Products
- Case Studies
- News & Events
- Maximo Support
- Contact Us
Maximo for Mining
In an environment where tough economic conditions prevail, organisations are increasingly challenged with providing assurance to their stakeholders that corporate obligations are being achieved in all areas of operations. Effective management of Mining operations Physical Assets is an essential element in the delivery of stakeholder value.
The Mining Asset portfolio is becoming increasingly diverse, with assets such as Mobile Mining fleet, Fixed Plant & infrastructure including Rail, Roads and Port facilities. Asset Managers are challenged with ensuring an organizations assets are managed effectively, with a focus on optimum performance whilst minimizing costs and mitigating risk, aligned to its organisational strategic plan.
The Mining Industry has undergone significant transformation in recent years as organisations consolidate to ensure global competitiveness.
Strong demand and high commodity prices is driving investment as organisations strive to deliver new operations and optimise production at existing sites, in an environment where regulatory demands are becoming increasingly stringent.
Mining operations continue to confront a series of challenges that impact on their competitive performance and the delivery of value to their stakeholders including:
- a commitment to workforce safety
- a focus on cost containment
- the shortage of skills and retention of knowledge
- the drive for continuous improvement towards operational excellence
- environmental and regulatory compliance
- the efficient & effective management of Physical Assets
Maximo Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solution provides an integrated process enabled capability that empowers Mining organisations to address these challenges and deliver tangible and sustainable business value to the bottom line.
For further information please view our Maximo in Mining PDF.