Clients benefit from a permanently manned, locally-based Support Desk, with six full-time consultants; all of whom have worked as EAM implementation project managers previously and have extensive experience of the various facets of Maximo and other associated technologies.
We can provide comprehensive Helpdesk facilities, which include:
- Unlimited telephone support from Vetasi consultants
- Maximo software upgrades
Maximo support - the benefits
We believe that a more personal service ensures that problems are dealt with more efficiently and effectively, resulting in a better service for our clients.
- Each client is contacted directly by a dedicated Support Manager. This ensures that our staff become familiar with your personnel and Maximo installation and infrastructure, thus, enabling a fast and focused resolution of any problems.
- Proactive Monthly contact is made with all of our clients.
- All our support consultants have access to vertical market experts, when required.
- All our field consultants work on the Vetasi help desk on rotation, ensuring that clients benefit from relevant industry expertise.
- We provide a remote support service giving our team instant access to your Maximo system which enables them to have a 'hands-on' approach to resolving your queries.
- Our consultants can be called upon, when required, to perform work on-site; from single day assignments to longer upgrade or business re-engineering projects.
Vetasi’s UK support desk is run by UK-based staff and telephone support is available Monday to Friday, 0830 – 1730 (except National & Bank Holidays).
South African Support
Vetasi’s South African support desk is run by SA-based staff (Pretoria), backed up by our UK support desk. The telephone support is available Monday to Friday, 0800 – 1700 (GMT + 2), except on Public Holidays.