- About Vetasi
- Service offerings
- Business Consulting
- Implementation Services
- Maximo Performance Verification
- Maximo Training Courses
- Cloud Solutions
- IBM Maximo for EAM
- IBM Maximo Adapter for Microsoft Project
- IBM Maximo Adapter for Primavera
- IBM Maximo Calibration
- IBM Maximo Everyplace
- Maximo Enterprise Adapter
- Maximo Field Control
- Maximo Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager
- Maximo Industry Solutions
- Maximo Linear Asset Manager
- Maximo SLA Manager
- Maximo® Spatial Asset Management
- Tivoli Maximo Asset Management for IT
- IBM TRIRIGA for IWMS
- CiM - Visual Planning and Scheduling Solutions
- Reflective Solutions - Performance Testing & Monitoring
- Pervasive Data Integration
- IBM Maximo for EAM
- VARM Products
- Case Studies
- News & Events
- Maximo Support
- Contact Us
Maximo for Transportation
The key issues for organisations in the transportation sector are efficiency and growth. Faced with the competitive pressures from globalisation, regulatory pressures from government compliance and increasing customer demand for extended services, transportation companies have to build economies of scale, maximise the return from their resources and differentiate themselves from current and potential competitors through innovation and customer service. In addition the management of transportation assets has become increasingly complex due to advances in technology, changes in security, heightened competition and rising costs. This requires a larger focus on strategic asset management to maximise availability and performance of assets.
Vetasi Solutions for Transportation
Effective asset management and streamlined business operations are key to successful and renewed contracts. Vetasi solutions can help you to consolidate IT systems to manage operational complexities and sustain growth, ensuring the maximum performance of all assets critical to the delivery of the service. Vetasi has experience in all the major transport sectors: fleet, aviation, rail and shipping, including stationary plant, mobile, point and linear assets; and can help you to:
- Gain visibility into multiple supply chains.
- Control costs and complexity.
- Provide logistics services on a global scale.
- Create new revenue streams with value-added services.
- Model transportation asset structures and define maintenance regimes.
- Build business process design for work management.
- Optimise asset performance and tracking to help you improve availability and lower the cost of acquisition, maintenance and disposal.
- Improve compliance with transportation industry regulations.
- Consolidate multiple asset management systems for improved oversight of all transportation-related assets
- Leverage built-in industry best practices to improve asset productivity.
- Improve and comply with reporting requirements.
For information about our customers in the Transportation sector, please contact email@example.com.