- About Vetasi
- Service offerings
- Service Offerings
- Business Consulting
- Implementation Services
- Maximo Performance Verification
- Maximo Training Courses
- Cloud Solutions
- IBM Maximo for EAM
- IBM Maximo Adapter for Microsoft Project
- IBM Maximo Adapter for Primavera
- IBM Maximo Calibration
- IBM Maximo Everyplace
- Maximo Enterprise Adapter
- Maximo Field Control
- Maximo Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager
- Maximo Industry Solutions
- Maximo Linear Asset Manager
- Maximo SLA Manager
- Maximo® Spatial Asset Management
- Tivoli Maximo Asset Management for IT
- IBM TRIRIGA for IWMS
- CiM - Visual Planning and Scheduling Solutions
- Reflective Solutions - Performance Testing & Monitoring
- Pervasive Data Integration
- VARM Products
- Case Studies
- News & Events
- Maximo Support
- Contact Us
These are the events that Vetasi is either attending or running in 2013.
This list will be updated as and when new events are planned or booked, so if you are interested to see when and where we will be, please pop back on a regular basis.
Sun 23 Feb 2014
It’s not long now until Pulse 2014 – IBM’s three-day long, annual event showcasing the latest developments in cloud, security, asset management, and smarter infrastructure.
The Las Vegas conference at the MGM Grand will feature visionary keynote speakers, leading edge education, and a solution expo featuring hundreds of products and services that can help you leverage cloud as a growth engine for a smarter enterprise.
For more information, or to register visit the IBM Pulse 2014 website.