Maximo Field Control, c---_omplements Maximo’s extensive configuration capabilities with additional field security and control.
Simplifies implementation by eliminating custom programming of additional business rules and streamlining configuration of field look-ups and data flow.
- The Dynamic Value List utility defines validation metrics for data entered manually by the user.
- Create custom field look-ups and restrict the result set based on content of other data fields.
- Configure status change rules in work flow applications like Work Orders and Purchase Orders.
- Assign read only, full and mandatory rights of any field to specific groups/users and assign read-only rights to groups/users to allow viewing of a field but prevent data update.
- Apply field controls, i.e., conditional status field and data changes in any Maximo application.
- Maximo 6.x is the first version to offer IBM Maximo Field Control, a combined offering of Dynamic Value List, Field Security and Data Flow Control.
- Supported Operating Systems: IBM AIX, HP-UX, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server or later, Red Hat® Linux® , Sun™ Solaris™.