The primary objective of Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) initiatives is to reduce overall risk, to comply with international best practices and local regulations, and to create a safe yet efficient operating environment for a company. Achieving this objective is as much about standardizing HS&E practices as integrating these practices with day-to-day operations management. IBM Maximo – the market leader in asset management – provides a foundational enterprise platform that integrates Health, Safety, and Environment processes with work and asset management data and processes to provide a single view of your personnel, facilities, assets, and operations.
IBM Maximo provides unparalleled HS&E capabilities for audit management, incident reporting, risk assessment, corrective and preventative action (CAPA), calibration and maintenance, quality assurance, inspection, management of change, condition reporting, and training. When coupled with Maximo’s proven capabilities in work management, scheduling, preventative maintenance, job plan creation, monitoring, document control, reporting and collaboration, the solution provides a closed-loop management platform focused on execution excellence. Existing Maximo customers can benefit by linking HS&E activities to specific assets, classes of assets, or locations, providing a complete venue to view and manage associated risks and compliance.
IBM Maximo is a complete solution, built on open standards. Out of the box integrations are available to numerous business systems and data sources. Maximo’s powerful workflow engine allows companies to design their processes from standardized templates to address their specific HS&E needs. Best in class capabilities and best practices for improving safety, reliability, and compliance
- Facilitates meeting or exceeding regulations and legislated requirements impacting health, safety and the environment.
- Standardization is the basis for measuring, benchmarking and continuously improving performance
- Collaboration across operations, engineering, maintenance and management enables operational efficiencies and better practices for HS&E management
- Enterprise scale, comprehensive solutions for improving compliance activities in a risk-based, safety and quality oriented environment
IBM Maximo’s Health, Safety, and Environment solution helps managers standardize operational processes that impact the environment and the health, safety, and environment of its workplace and workforce, such as:
- Incident management
- Competency Management
- Nonconformance Management
- Operating Policy
- Operating Procedures
- Operators Log
- Investigations (After Actions Review and Root Cause Analysis)
- Management of Change
- Action tracking
- Benefits and losses
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk analysis and risk management