- About Vetasi
- Service offerings
- Business Consulting
- Implementation Services
- Maximo Performance Verification
- Maximo Training Courses
- Cloud Solutions
- IBM Maximo for EAM
- IBM Maximo Adapter for Microsoft Project
- IBM Maximo Adapter for Primavera
- IBM Maximo Calibration
- IBM Maximo Everyplace
- Maximo Enterprise Adapter
- Maximo Field Control
- Maximo Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager
- Maximo Industry Solutions
- Maximo Linear Asset Manager
- Maximo SLA Manager
- Maximo® Spatial Asset Management
- Tivoli Maximo Asset Management for IT
- IBM TRIRIGA for IWMS
- CiM - Visual Planning and Scheduling Solutions
- Reflective Solutions - Performance Testing & Monitoring
- Pervasive Data Integration
- IBM Maximo for EAM
- VARM Products
- Case Studies
- News & Events
- Maximo Support
- Contact Us
Tivoli Maximo Asset Management for IT
IBM Maximo IT service management solutions provide the comprehensive view you need to optimise your IT processes, maximise your return on assets, reduce risks and costs, and improve service levels. You can implement IBM Maximo IT service management solutions as a complete asset and service management system, or you can implement it to support specific projects such as asset tracking, asset life-cycle management and service desk enhancement.
Maximo for IT Asset Management diagram
With five key management systems - Asset Management, Service Management, Work, Contract and Procurement Management - IBM Maximo IT service management solutions efficiently capture and reconcile asset, configuration, contract, financial, resource and service data.
The unique functionality within each management system provides the knowledge and control you need to improve and optimise activities across all areas of IT.
Based on a flexible business process configuration model, IBM Maximo easily adapts to your changing business needs, protecting your investment - today and tomorrow.
Reduce IT cost, mitigate risk and optimize service with effective IT asset management solutions
Enables effective management of the IT asset lifecycle, to lower cost, mitigate license compliance risk, and better align IT with business goals.