Cookies are small text files, which often include a unique identifier that is sent by a web server to your computer, mobile phone or any other internet enabled device (“device”) when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work efficiently and help provide us with business and marketing information to enable us to make informed decisions on the development of our websites. We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We use three main types of cookies:
- ‘Performance’ cookies
- ‘Identification’ cookies
- ‘Targeting’ cookies.
1. ‘Performance’ cookies are used to help us see how you use our Website e.g. which pages you visit. These cookies don't collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve the performance of our Website, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our advertising is. We use performance cookies to analyse the performance of our Website, to help us improve the Website by measuring any errors that occur and to see how effective our adverts are (this isn’t shared with 3rd parties). Sometimes cookies are managed for us by third parties, but we don’t allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above. By using our Website, you accept the use of ‘Performance’ cookies.
2. ‘Identification’ cookies are used to help us customize website content based upon your selections. We use identification cookies to remember choices you have made, to show you when you’re logged in to the website and to target you with adverts on other websites. You can control whether or not these cookies are used, but preventing them may mean you are unable to access certain features or services. Preventing these cookies may stop us remembering that you didn't want a specific feature or service. By using our Website you accept the use of 'Identification' cookies.
3. ‘Targeting’ cookies are used to send you relevant information and see which content you use. We use targeting cookies to send you customised news content via email, to track which content you use and to target you with adverts on other websites. By using our Website you accept the use of 'Targeting' cookies.
- Cookie Directive: https://www.ico.gov.uk
- Information about cookies: https://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Internet Advertising Bureau: https://www.youronlinechoices.eu
- International Chamber of Commerce United Kingdom: https://www.iccwbo.uk/pages/privacy-policy
Google Analytics Premium
This Website uses Google® Analytics Premium, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google Analytics Premium uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Website interact with how users use the Website. On behalf of the operator of this Website Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website, compiling reports on Website activity and providing other services relating to Website activity and internet usage to the Website operator. The IP address collected through Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
Google, Inc. is not affiliated with Vetasi.
Use of Google Analytics Premium
In order to improve our users’ experience, we may use Google Analytics features such as Remarketing, DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and/or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting (Google Display Advertising Features).
Information collected by our cookies will not personally identify you. It does, however, identify your computer and connection to the Internet. We only collect general information about your computer settings, connection to the Internet (e.g. operating system and platform), IP address, browsing patterns, and interactions within our Website.
With regards to Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, we may use data from Google's Interest-based advertising and/or third party audience data (e.g. age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics to target and optimise our marketing campaigns, strategies and our Website content.
LinkedIn Conversion Tracking and Insight Tag
We use the LinkedIn Insight Tag to track conversions, retarget website visitors, and unlock additional insights about members interacting with our LinkedIn adverts.
The LinkedIn Insight Tag enables the collection of metadata such as IP address information, timestamp, and events such as page views. All data is encrypted. The LinkedIn browser cookie is stored in a visitor's browser until they delete the cookie or the cookie expires.