By effectively managing IT changes, assets, resources and service levels you can reduce the occurrence of IT failures, improve service levels and customer satisfaction, and reduce fixed and variable costs. Overall, this maximizes the return on investment in IT assets, optimizes IT resources, and aligns IT services with the business requirements.
Our solutions enable you to effectively manage IT assets and changes to the IT infrastructure, going beyond just standalone IT asset management and consolidated service desk capabilities to deliver proactive support for IT business processes.
- Align goals within IT to optimize the balance between maximizing value of assets, minimizing resource/personnel costs and maintaining high service levels;
- Build credibility with the business by providing consistent, reliable metrics on performance and cost;
- Implement fewer solutions to deliver more value to the business;
- Flexible business process configuration model adapts to changing requirements and protects investment;
- Productized integrations reduce service and maintenance costs;
- Leverage an up-to-date standards-based technology foundation for greater scalability, system performance and lower infrastructure costs;
- Optimize IT resources by assigning the right person with the right skills for the right job;
- Deliver proactive support with SLA management and escalation;
- Improve Planning;
- Captures detailed asset, work and service history allow better informed decisions for acquisition, deployment and repair/retire;
- Deliver proactive support with SLA management and escalation.