Enterprise Asset Management for Water and Wastewater
Increase fresh water and effluent disposal quality and service efficiencies while improving profit margins and gaining vital insights into monitoring and maintaining the health of water utility systems. Collect and connect asset insights to drive informed decision-making.
To enable well-informed decision-making, organisations must be able to qualify and quantify the Asset Management triangle of Performance, Cost, and Risk to their Board of Directors and other stakeholders. This requires a thorough understanding of how aligned the asset base is with organisational objectives. A combination of ageing assets and an ageing workforce can be detrimental to organisational goals.
Using modern technologies and aligning the organisation to capitalise on these opportunities is key to preparing for the future.
Download the Vetasi Utilities Accelerator Overview
Collect and Connect Asset Insights to Drive Informed Decision Making for Water and Wastewater
Implementing an EAM will ensure preventive maintenance and inspections are scheduled on a timely basis in order to make the necessary adjustments and repairs as well as minimising down-time due to unscheduled repairs. Integrating handheld technologies will further enhance operating efficiencies and help utilities become greener by reducing paper flow.
This approach delivers key benefits:
- Better understanding of existing system performance and condition, as well as a level of service through the development and use of robust planning tools.
- Capital works cost saving and/or deferral potential through optimising productive asset life.
- Reduced risks in design and construction stages through the development of constructible solutions which consider safety, operational flexibility, and future operational needs
- Improved value for money by identifying solutions that satisfy technical, regulatory, environmental, budget, social, and sustainability requirements
- Pricing structures that meet the cost of sustainability requirements for water, wastewater, and stormwater systems
Take The Next Step: Get More Insight Into Our Water And Wastewater Experience
Watch our video to find out how Vetasi’s EAM solutions can help Utilities organisations.
Discover more with Vetasi’s Water Utilities Case Study
Vetasi understood our business objectives and the aims of our improvement programme to ensure that we are delivering more for our customers. The upgraded system and move to cloud will ensure that Maximo remains a critical application for Affinity Water and underpin future development and improvements to our business processes.