Find out why companies, such as CBRE, Serco, ISS, MITIE, JLL and Vinci Facilities, use us as their preferred Work & Facilities Asset Management Partner.
To win and keep the business, Facilities Management outsourcers must offer their customers two key assurances - cost control and service improvement. Balancing those two competing pressures is key to winning new business and evolving with your current clients. The pressure to reduce costs and improve efficiency is crucial to win contracts and operate profitably, whilst the pressure to add value and improve workplace efficiency is key to longevity of client/service provider contracts.
Our team has been integral to deliver solutions to some of the highest profile Facilities Service Providers with our IBM Maximo Accelerator for service providers and Planon Universe for Service Providers. Both these products are specifically designed to meet the needs of FM service provider organisations delivering on multiple service contracts over small or extensive property portfolios.
Our solutions and expert teams help you make smart decisions, increase workplace productivity, and reduce costs.
Key benefits to choosing our solutions
Our EAM solutions provide enhanced visibility and control of assets, along with a host of other benefits:
- Improved Asset Performance - tracking asset details, location, work and cost history;
- More informed decisions and a faster response to market changes;
- Reduce operating costs/down times boost the performance and behaviours of your people and building assets
- Reduce non-revenue-generating time of employees;
- Ensures required performance levels are met;
- Minimise risk of business disruptions and performance penalties;
- Reduced revenue deferred due to work in progress;
- Allows companies to service more clients with same staffing levels;
- Better understanding of your costs in order to price more competitively;
- Increased customer satisfaction for competitive advantage;
- Increased business generation with existing customer base;
- Wins contracts for additional value-added services;
- ‘Out of the box’ functionality shortens implementation times and reduces project costs;
- The advanced functionality of a bespoke product, but at a much lower price point;
- Provides a natural alignment with the international ISO 55000 standard for asset management.