ISO27001 accredited hosting
Vetasi provides an ISO27001 accredited hosting and managed service across our product portfolio. We are committed to ensuring the highest level of security and integrity of our customers’ systems and their data. We can deploy cloud solutions to fit any requirement; including the use of our certified environment or by growing your existing on-premise infrastructure with a flexible hybrid cloud solution.
Vetasi’s managed service uses market leader, Amazon Web Services (AWS), to deliver a Virtual Private Cloud (AWS VPC). This is a logically isolated section of the AWS Cloud, dedicated specifically to each customer enabling the secure operation of mission-critical Maximo Enterprise Asset and Work Management applications. The service extends to our Planon and IBM IT Service Management SAAS customers.
Vetasi's solution includes a fully integrated and automated monitoring and alerting system. This not only offers full 24/7/365 monitoring but also includes an alerting system that ensures when high-level alerts are generated, there is a quick response to start the resolution process. This unique and proactive solution allows our clients to experience the advantages of zero-downtime.
Get the most out of SAAS
We have combined the necessary managed services with the certainty of tier 1 hosting providers, using our specialist system architect capabilities. Our service focuses on generating the most value possible for our customers, rather than running data centres, looking after hardware and managing infrastructure applications.
Key benefits of using a Vetasi SAAS solution;
• Scalable recovery options to fit business continuity needs with seamless failover and fault tolerance
• A choice of data jurisdiction and physical data surety through Multi Centre hosting, automated backups and offsite Catastrophic Disaster Recovery,
• Security and dedicated connectivity options to maintain data integrity, compliance and higher speed data transfer,
• Simplicity of inclusive term contracts for a monthly fee
• Support for Hybrid solutions using built in integration to 3rd party applications in the enterprise landscape,
• Cost effective multiple development environments brought online only when needed also reducing environmental impact.
Vetasi data centre partners provide unique security features, the facilities meet or exceed Tier III standards, the highest commercially available data centre rating. Our Data Centre providers maintain SSAE-16 attestation. This is based on an in-depth series of documented controls covering the operational management of the cloud infrastructure.
Vetasi and our cloud service providers are certified to the rigorous ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System standard.
Speak to our expert: Frank Baker email@example.com