Event start date: 28th September 2011
Following the success of last year's event, we are delighted to be able to announce the date for the next seminar on Work Planning and Scheduling. We have the pleasure of hosting a true specialist in Planning and Scheduling with Maximo, Jean Charbonneau, ing. who is flying over from Canada just for the event. If you are responsible for turnaround or shutdown planning, or interested in refining your scheduling techniques, this course is a must !
Topics covered are :
- The Benefits of Effective Planning & Scheduling
- The Organizational Challenge
- Planning and Scheduling Roles
- Performing the Maintenance Planning function
- Performing the Maintenance Scheduling function
- Master Data guidelines for Effective Planning and Scheduling with Maximo
- Performing Effective Planning & Scheduling with Maximo
- Planning and Scheduling Metrics to Drive Improvement
To cut down on travel time and expense, the seminar will take place on Wednesday 28th September, the day before the Maximo UK & Ireland User Group Meeting and we have selected a venue near to IBM Southbank where the User Group meeting will be held.
The cost for the seminar will be £180 or £150 for orders placed prior to 16th September. As we expect the seminar to be oversubscribed to avoid disappointment book your place early by calling Viv Sanderson on 01784 410 410 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org..
For those that would like some bedtime reading, here are 3 excellent books on Planning & scheduling :
- Maintenance Planning & Scheduling Handbookby Doc Palmer
- Maintenance Planning & Scheduling Handbookby T. Kister & Bruce Hawkins
- Maintenance Planning, Coordination & Schedulingby Don Nyman, Joek Levitt
Date & Times
Wednesday 28thSeptember 2011, 09.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs
South Bank Room 2
Coin Street Community Builders
108 Stamford Street
London SE1 9NH
Coin Street is an approximate 7 minute walk from London Waterloo Station.