Event start date: 22nd March 2011
Vetasi are pleased to be hosting an interactive seminar for Asset Professionals within the UK Water Industry. We have the pleasure of hosting a variety of specialists in EAM for the event and have included a summary of the topics that will be covered:
Date: March 22nd 9am – 1pm. Availability for afternoon meetings TBC on request
Location: Water UK – Dartmouth Room, One Queen Anne’s Gate, Westminster, SW1H 9BT
Agenda - Please arrive on time as we have a lot to cover in the time available
- 9:00am – 9:15am Coffee, tea & Danish on arrival
- 9.15am - 9:45am – Round table introductions
Including 5 minute overview from each delegate: Current focus areas; Top challenges
- 9:45 – 10:40 - Sustainable Asset Management in a Regulated Environmen
Dr Christian Roberts - Head of Asset Management for GHD, current Chair of the Peer Review Committee of the Institute of Asset Management and is the nominated UK Principal Expert for Asset Management to the recently established ISO Project Committee working to develop PAS-55 into a full ISO standard for asset management.
- 10:40 – 11:00 – Coffee Break – Including an overview of Water Wiki’s – Victoria Stuart (GHD)
- 11:00 – 11:40 - Data Standards within Asset Intensive Industries
Jonathan Heward - Principal consultant at Vetasi Limited with over 12 years’ experience in providing technical solutions to Asset Intensive organisations around the world. Jonathan will be looking at what has been taking place within the Oil & Gas Industry and subsequent implications for other industries.
- 11:40 – 12:30 – The emerging standardisation within the Water Industry
Frank Baker - Operations Director at Vetasi Limited with over 15 years’ experience delivering business and process driven solutions over a diverse range of industries. Most recently had responsibility for the delivery of solutions into South East and South Staffordshire Water.
- 12:30 – 13:00 – Working lunch / General discussion
- 13:00 - Close
If you have any queries or questions, please get in touch. We very much look forward to seeing you the day