We are pleased to announce that Mark Robbins has been selected as an IBM Champion for cloud 2019, for a 3rd consecutive year.
This recognition is awarded based on Mark's contributions for the 2018 calendar year, which included;
- Publishing a highly technical blog enabling support staff/developers to fine tune their system and avoid problems
- Being a subject matter expert at the MUG user group in June
- Joining the IBM Support council and helping IBM understand the needs of support organisations
- Helping IBM understand the design impact of new support related features/processes and how to improve them
- Working closely with IBM Development on Maximo related matters
Congratulations Mark, a fantastic achievement!