MIT Enterprise Forum CEE support the development of the most innovative startups from Central and Eastern Europe by combining their potential with the knowledge and resources of leading enterprises and the experience of Polish and international mentors. Vetasi is proud to be one of the partner companies that will be providing experience and mentors to the program.
Startups from Poland and CEE - grow your business with Vetasi and apply to the autumn edition of the @MIT Enterprise Forum CEE acceleration program today!
Do you want to learn more about the acceleration? Sign-up for one of the “WarmUp to MITEF CEE” information meetings:
- June 11th Wroclaw http://bit.ly/WarmUpWrocław
- June 12th Gdansk http://bit.ly/WarmUpGdańsk_
- June 18th Warszawa http://bit.ly/WarmUpWarszawa
By taking part in the program you will get:
- Co-financing for business development up to EUR 50,000
- Possibility of global networking and the chance to present your ideas to US investors
- Access to at least two mentors with international business experience
- Chance to implement your solutions in large enterprises and to get reference clients
- Funding in the amount of EUR 10,000 for, among others, individual legal consultancy and support from patent attorneys, HR and team building specialists
- 5 weekend-long workshop sessions and 2-day-long Pitch Academy
The program terms, the application form and the dates of informational meetings are available at www.mitefcee.org