The Board of Directors of Vetasi are pleased to announce the appointment of Frank Baker as a Director of Vetasi, he will be assuming the role as Operations Director from this summer.
Frank has, for the last four years, been employed as an Engagement Manager within Vetasi. Responsibilities included heading up the Facilities Management & Utilities division. Franks major achievements in this time have included:
- Overseeing two large scale implementations of Maximo Spatial within the UK Water Industry
- Implementation of a Mobile Inspection application at a major UK based Utility organisation
- Several Maximo upgrade projects across Industry verticals.
In addition to this he has developed Vetasi’s presence in the FM & Utilities space such that Vetasi are now seen as the leading Business Partners in these areas.
Frank has in excess of 15 years IT Project Management experience with the last seven years being primarily focussed around the management of Maximo Implementation, Upgrade and enhancement projects.
Prior to joining Vetasi, Frank was the IT Director for Monteray, a joint venture between Carillion, Hadens and Reliance, which undertook the outsourced FM responsibility for the whole of the BT estate. Frank developed the IT strategy for the start up company and delivered a Maximo solution in challenging timescales and against a backdrop of sever financial penalties for late delivery. The system also had to deliver information to support the companies compliance with the contractual Service Level Agreements in place.
In taking up the new role of Operations Director at Vetasi, Frank is looking to make the following contribution towards the continuing success of Vetasi and the partnership approach with its clients:
- Continue the business and technical development of what is the best team of Maximo / Syclo consultants in the country
- Grow the consultant base by the recruitment and assimilation of a mixture of experienced and graduate recruits to enhance the high standards already in place
- Continue to build on the excellent relationship that Vetasi has with its existing and future client base