Vetasi's Mark Robbins will be explaining how Maximo users can make their integrations easier to support at a free webinar on Friday 12 February from 4-5pm (GMT). The Maximo User Group webinar will include practical tips based on genuine helpdesk calls/experience, which can save time and money for system administrators, and will cover areas including:
- Key guidelines to consider when designing/building/testing interfaces;
- The need for an integration specific cluster;
- The most valuable support tools for debugging interfaces;
- Overview of how to use BIRT report to check data in two systems;
- Value of message tracking and how to configure it for the best results;
- Advice on debugging message tracking related errors.
For more information, visit https://www.imwuc.org/p/ca/vi/sid=90, or to register, visit https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7145425174982052097.
The previous webinar covered general tips for system administrators and can be seen here: https://www.imwuc.org/p/do/sd/sid=3049
Look out for more in this series in the coming months.