Following the success of Mark Robbins’ webinar on making Maximo integrations easier to support, a free replay is now available: https://www.imwuc.org/p/do/sd/sid=3049 (please note that you must be a member of the IBM Middleware User Community to access the link).
The hour long webinar includes practical tips based on genuine helpdesk calls/experience, which can save time and money for system administrators, such as:
- Key guidelines to consider when designing/building/testing interfaces;
- The need for an integration specific cluster;
- The most valuable support tools for debugging interfaces;
- Overview of how to use BIRT report to check data in two systems;
- Value of message tracking and how to configure it for the best results;
- Advice on debugging message tracking related errors.
This support webinar is the latest in a series that Mark is presenting for Maximo User Group members.
The next webinar on making core Maximo easier to support will be held on 17th May 2016 between 4-5pm (GMT). To find out more, or to register, please visit IBM’s event page: https://www.imwuc.org/p/ca/vi/sid=94.