Utility companies need to have a long-term asset management strategy aligned to the goals of their organisation and requirements set by regulators. They need to optimise value delivery from their assets and adapt to rapid market changes. They face high capital requirements, to provide for refurbishment and replacements as well as extensions to infrastructure and production assets. Operational efficiency and increased flexibility are essential to respond to new market changes and demands, improve cost effectiveness, and adapt to changing regulatory, safety and security requirements.
Our team has been integral to some of the UK, Europe and Africa’s highest profile EAM projects and has an in-depth understanding of this highly regulated environment. By tailoring our solutions to the standards, processes and challenges of the utilities industry, we can help your organisation achieve operational excellence.
Maximo for Utilities
Our team specialises in working with utilities companies to implement a single EAM solution to align asset management strategy to the operational maintenance, refurbishment and replacement of their assets across all asset classes. IBM Maximo for Utilities is an industry leading solution that contains capabilities specifically designed to maximise value for the utilities industry :
• Compatible Unit Estimating
• Spatial Integration
• Crew working
In addition Vetasi’ s Accelerator implementation for the utilities industry contains standard configurations, processes and data to bring you a solution that can be used straight from the box. This includes:
• Meter Management, Enhanced Mobile Work Management, Regulatory Reporting Templates, Appointments Management, Highways Noticing
Our EAM solutions give utilities companies enhanced visibility and control of their assets, along with a host of other benefits:
• A market leading solution that addresses the service level agreements, integration, process management and reporting standards set by the regulators;
• Optimise asset performance and tracking to help you improve availability and lower the cost of acquisition, maintenance and disposal;
• Control costs and complexity;
• Minimise risk of business disruptions and performance penalties;
• Enhances customer service, with reduced risk of regulatory penalties;
• Real-time reporting and GIS integration for mobile workforces;
• More sophisticated data which allows for better decision making and a faster response to business/industry changes;
• Provides a natural alignment with the international ISO 55000 standard for asset management;
• ‘Out of the box’ functionality shortens implementation times and reduces project costs;
• The advanced functionality of a bespoke product, but at a much lower price point.