Maximo Adapter for Microsoft Project enables you to view and schedule Maximo data in real-time within Microsoft Project.
Maximo Adapter for Microsoft Project leverages a common project management tool to see and work with project details from Maximo in Microsoft Project.
- Bi-directional integration between Maximo and Microsoft Project ensuring data consistency across both systems.
- Embedded forms, dialogs and filters in Microsoft Project allow quick access to Maximo data and added functionality related to work and resource planning.
- Integrates Maximo Work Orders, Preventive Maintenance (PM), Assets, Resources and Calendars with Microsoft Project.
- Supports the creation of work orders in Maximo from Microsoft Project.
- Updates Maximo with the new schedules, logic and activities from Microsoft Project.
- Asset calendars in Maximo can be part of resource scheduling that considers not only the availability of required working resources but the availability of the equipment as well.
- Customisable mapping of data attributes from Maximo’s work order object to Microsoft Project task columns can be validated on entry against the Maximo data sets.