IBM Maximo Anywhere helps organisations manage and maintain their smarter infrastructure, improving customer service and asset performance, whilst enabling greater compliance and reducing risk.
Maximo Anywhere is a next generation mobile solution that integrates capabilities from all of IBM’s asset and facility management solutions, providing a single product for improving productivity in the field. And it works even when users are disconnected.
Built on IBM’s MobileFirst Platform (formerly IBM Worklight), Maximo Anywhere delivers instant access to work and asset- related data from any smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device. Organisations can easily tailor the interface and create their own apps, giving them one tool for full enterprise mobility.
- Delivers instant mobile access to asset and work-related data even when disconnected;
- Leverages device-specific capabilities and improves productivity in the field with next- generation mobile tools;
- Reduces data entry errors and miscommunications and enables users to complete tasks virtually anywhere and upload data in real-time, securely;
- Features an interface that can be tailored to meet organisational requirements and create custom applications, leveraging IBM’s MobileFirst Platform, to suit a wide range of industries, including FM, utilities, oil & gas, mining, transportation, manufacturing and life sciences.
- Helps ensure regulatory compliance and improves efficiency with the capture of critical data at the point of execution.
Maximo Anywhere is developed in tandem with IBM Maximo Asset Management Scheduler, so that field-based work processes may be streamlined with next-generation capabilities for:
- Work order management—manages the execution of work, including submitting of actuals, creating follow-up work and delegating to nearby field technicians;
- Field workforce management—enables you to view and efficiently execute optimised service routes and assigned work;
- Materials supply-chain management—controls stock rooms and rolling truck stock, inventory, issues, reorders while managing purchase orders, and the receipt of materials;
- Asset management—records premises service address, work, time and material details; views work locations on a map, complete with turn-by-turn directions to help improve technician productivity.