IBM Maximo for Government addresses requirements unique to federal government contracting and personal property management.
Provides a “government-driven” view of assets and helps address regulatory requirements unique to local government contracting and personal property management.
- Create a holistic view of current property ownership, stewardship, location and status, enabling visibility into the entire asset lifecycle
- Facilitate higher asset performance and mission readiness
- Better manage risk and compliance with government, environmental and safety regulations
- Drive accountability and governance through increased visibility and control of assets
- Enable system consolidation and a “government-driven” view from a single platform
- Based on leading standards-based technology: web-architected platform built on J2EE with advanced business process management, based on SOA, web services and XML