In the Enterprise Asset Management space, Gartner has consistently ranked Vetasi's Maximo solution as the market leader against other EAM solutions, including IFS, Infor and Mainsaver.
Vetasi's Enterprise Asset Management solution, IBM Maximo, is a business support system used to manage maintenance operations on capital equipment and other assets and properties. It is proven to help organisations make better decisions for the allocation, maintenance, scheduling, and disposal of equipment and properties. By ensuring the optimal management of assets through Vetasi's EAM solutions, organisations can further improve asset utilisation and performance, reduce capital and operational costs, extend asset life and subsequently, boost their Return on Investment.
Choosing an EAM system
The EAM software marketplace is extremely competitive. Whilst on face value, there may be little to distinguish the main software vendors, technology researcher Gartner has consistently highlighted IBM Maximo as the market leader in terms of its functionality, customer experience and fit to purpose. Gartner’s Magic Quadrant reports, which are published by industry, rank Maximo against other EAM systems, including IFS, Infor and Mainsaver.
What a Vetasi EAM solution can deliver through the market-leading IBM Maximo?
Vetasi has extensive experience in the implementation and management of EAM systems, using IBM Maximo, which can deliver the following benefits to our clients:
- The peace of mind of Maximo technology for EAM and IT Asset Management;
- An Industry specific solution tailored for your business, leveraging Vetasi's industry skill and expertise;
- Ability to track, manage and maintain your business-critical assets, improving asset-related decision-making and increasing productivity, reliability and return on investment;
- Integration with existing applications;
- User-friendly and intuitive for the whole organisation;
- Full functionality and versatility;
- An asset management system for all your assets that is based on a common database and a modular software design to allow every department of your business to store and retrieve reliable, accessible and easily shared information in real-time.
In recent years, physical asset management has evolved from simple maintenance management into something altogether more strategic. This progression towards Enterprise Asset Management is embodied in the International Organisation for Standardisation specification ISO 55000 (the requirements specification for the optimal management of physical infrastructure assets).
ISO 55000 is an international benchmark for any organisation looking to demonstrate a high level of professionalism in EAM, and it is a standard that we are currently helping many of our clients achieve.
For information about our EAM Solutions, please fill out an enquiry form and a member of our sales team will be in touch.