As the largest and most experienced IBM Maximo services team in Europe, we are ideally placed to help your business take full advantage of its Maximo solution.
IBM has already withdrawn support for earlier versions of Maximo up to version 6.1 and Maximo 6.2 reached End of Support (EOS) on 30 September 2013. This means that fixes, patches, and telephone support are now no longer provided by IBM for all versions of Maximo V6.x. IBM have also recently announced that they are ending support for 7.5 on 30th April 2018.
All Maximo customers who are currently up-to-date on IBM Subscription and Support are entitled to upgrade to the latest release, V7.6, which includes many product enhancements and a vast range of add-ons and industry solutions, such as Maximo Scheduler, Health, Safety and Environment add ons, and new enhanced Industry Solutions.
To further enhance your upgrade and planning, we recommend managed transitions through our Professional Services Team, who have led some of the UK’s highest profile upgrade projects across the FM, utilities, transportation, oil and gas, life sciences, manufacturing and mining industries.
Our extensive experience of Maximo and the upgrade process, particularly in regulated environments, ensures a seamless transition to Maximo 7.6, in addition to numerous other benefits:
- Skilled in dealing with large volumes of data and eliminating prospective system down-time;
- Ensuring the accuracy of data transfer and testing to ensure an error-free upgrade;
- Highly experienced in complicated/older system upgrades;
- Ability to offer business consulting services to enhance upgrade implementations and simplify business processes;
- Hands-on industry experience, which give us a unique understanding of each industry specific set of challenges and compliance requirements.
The benefits of upgrading to IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.6
Maximo 7.6 offers significant functionality enhancements in the areas of: asset management, configuration tooling, global deployment, migration tooling, preventative maintenance, planning, reporting, safety, service management, supply chain, and work management. Furthermore, there is a proven path to upgrade with the IBM Maximo/Tivoli upgrade utility.
In addition to the core Maximo enhancements mentioned above, we also offer numerous Industry Solutions and Add-ons to Maximo 7.6 that were not available in some earlier releases. These include:
- The new IBM Maximo Asset Management Scheduler, where clients can view, schedule, assign and dispatch work orders graphically in a Gantt chart view. The dispatch module also includes a Map interface showing the technicians routing.
- The Maximo HSE add on, including Incident reporting, Investigations, Action Tracking, Management of Change and Work Permits.
- The Maximo Transportation Industry Solution.
- The Maximo Oil & Gas Industry Solution, including the HSE Add On, ISO Failure codes and Drilling Completion.
- The Maximo Utilities Industry Solution, including Spatial, Compatible Unit Estimating and Crew Management.
- The Maximo Nuclear Industry Solution.
- The new Maximo Mobile Suite of Applications.
- Maximo Everyplace, run Maximo from your iPhone or iPad.