Vetasi is working with one of the world’s largest facility services providers as they required a partner to provide them with a hosting solution for their business-critical Enterprise Asset Management, mobile and scheduling systems.
Highly Secure Solution
Cyber-attacks are one of the fastest growing hazards of our time and threatens organisations and business around the world. Unfortunately our client recently suffered an attack which affected many of its core IT systems and, as a precaution, all the systems were turned off. Vetasi was able to demonstrate very quickly that our systems had not been compromised and were the first to be switched back on. As part of the clients’ programme to strengthen their IT security, more applications were subsequently moved across to the Vetasi managed service.
Bringing together industry grade security standards, annual penetration tests, monthly server maintenance and patch management, the Vetasi hosting solution provides the client with an intrusion prevention solution as well as integrating with the monitoring and alerting service, to provide a full reporting solution for any attempted hacking or other cyber-attacks.
“Vetasi’s Maximo managed service has reduced our operational risks and IT costs and also enabled our resources to be focused on core business priorities. The Vetasi team are very proactive in the service that they provide and always quick to respond and resolve any issues that we have.”
Vetasi has developed a unique 24/7/365 monitoring solution that detects early signs of possible issues, which allows the hosting team to visualise trends in system behaviour and to predict and resolve those issues before they even have time to occur. This has contributed to the record of zero downtime during the the two years that Vetasi has been providing the hosting service.
Vetasi’s Maximo managed service delivers the following features and benefits;
- Industry standard infrastructure monitoring of all systems, including specific checks on app servers and monitoring of AWS RDS and network servers. Infrastructure managed by the client is also included in the monitoring offering.
- 24/7 alerting and response to production system alerts which are distributed via automatic phone calls to on-call members of the Vetasi hosting team.
- Custom Maximo monitoring solution developed on the Elastic Stack which ingests all Maximo logs and alerts on hits on log entries.
- Industry grade security standards by utilizing a 7-layer security model.
- Application access compliance with NIST, pciDSS and HIPAA.
- Annual penetration tests executed via a third-party organisation against all hosted services.
- Monthly Server maintenance and patch management.
- Individual VPNs for access to servers in a secure fashion and abstraction of the security layer away from AWS security groups and into a custom security solution.
- Oracle DBA services, optimisation and performance tuning for optimal application performance
Поділіться цією публікацією в блозі: